Last week, I had the honor of being one of the sponsors for a raffle at my local gym. A lot of the women there follow a low-carb diet so I saw this as the perfect opportunity to try making these and was pleased with how they turned out!
Easy to Make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Check out this quick and easy keto cookie recipe. You can easily whip these up with some pantry staples especially if you're already following a keto or low-carb lifestyle!
- 16 oz jar of sugar-free peanut butter Find one with the least amount of carbs and sugars.
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup confectioner's erythritol You can also opt to use monkfruit sweetener. Feel free to add more to taste.
- 1 tablespoon almond flour This adds some density and texture to it. Can be omitted if desired.
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of flaky salt
- Preheat to 350°F
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Scoop tablespoon size of dough onto cookie sheet. I like to use a cookie scoop for this. 12 cookie scoops will easily fit on a standard cookie sheet pan.
- Flatten cookies in a criss-cross design with a fork.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- After removing from oven, sprinkle tops of cookies with bits of flaky salt.
- Try to let cool completely before eating. I like to place mine on cooling racks.
This recipe can easily be cut in half if you're not wanting to make that many or you can freeze the other half. You never know when you'll have another sugar craving. It's better to be prepared! Store at room temperature.
Leave a Reply